By default the the password for eis/Jms/TopicConnectionFactory JMS Connection is welcome1. This needs to be changed if the oc4jadmin password is not set to this.
After creating an ESB process you are unable to write to a JMS topic. The following error message is displayed in the ESB Console:
The Adapter Framework was unable to establish an outbound JCA connection due to the following issue: ORABPEL-12133 ERRJMS_JMS_EXCEP. Unable to create JMS connection due to JMS exception. Please examine the log file to determine the problem. [Caused by: JMSServer[soasuite01.markcallen.com:12601]: failed to authenticate "oc4jadmin/welcome1" via "[JAZNUserAdaptor: user=oc4jadmin]".]
The password for the TopicConnectionFactory needs to be changed.
Go to the SOA Suite Enterprise Manager:
- Click on the Home JVM
- Click on the Applications tab
- Select Standalone Applications from the View drop down list
- Click on the JMSAdapter link
- Click on the Connection Factories tab
- Click on eis/JMS/TopicConnectionFactory
- Change the password to the SOA Suites oc4jadmin password.
- Press the Apply button.
Try the ESB process again.